PSC Regional Support serves as a strategic partner with Operating Divisions (OpDivs) and Staff Divisions (StaffDivs) located in the 10 HHS Regional Office Headquarter facilities, providing access to a full range of operational support services to include facilities management, HSPD-12, mail support, personal property management, physical security, safety and health, and more.
PSC Regional Support offers a full suite of services at the best value to customers, streamlining day-to-day operations, saving time, resources, and money. The PSC Regional Support team has an in-depth understanding of HHS, its customers, and the need to increase the value of shared services through process improvement. Moreover, Regional Support provides innovative solutions, reduces costs, increases efficiencies, and expands services via seamless partnerships with GSA and other HHS service providers.
Services offered to HHS Agencies include:
- Facilities Management: Working with GSA and Lessors to ensure facilities operations and maintenance (temperature, cleaning, etc.) and small project (carpet cleaning, office painting, etc.) management
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12): Supporting HHS customers with badging enrollments, issuances, pin resets
- Mail Support: Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing of government-related correspondence
- Personal Property Management: Coordinating with GSA to support customers request for excessing and auctioning federal personal property
- Physical Security: Partnering with GSA and other PSC providers for physical security access support, security incident notifications, assisting with evacuation drills
- Safety and Health: Partnering with GSA and other PSC providers for safety support for safety inspections
- Other Administrative Support: Assisting with shared conference room reservations, community events (e.g. blood drives, Feds Feed Families), notary services