Wellness and Health Promotion Services (WHPS) offers health and wellness programs including FedStrive Virtual, an online wellness portal, fitness center management, fitness classes, nutrition and health coaching, and onsite health promotion programs. The WHPS team is here to help you design and implement a wellness program that best suits the unique interests and needs of your federal agency.
WHPS can provide health promotion programming for your federal staff, both in-person and virtually, at any or all your locations.
Our qualified wellness staff provide the virtual health promotion components of FedStrive, including:
- Weekly meditation webinars, weekly stretch webinars, and monthly health education webinars covering a variety of health topics such as fitness, nutrition, sleep, and disease prevention.
- Quarterly wellness challenges focused on increasing physical activity.
- A monthly electronic newsletter that includes a wellness theme and links to register for upcoming virtual offerings.
The Wellness Portal is an online hub for health and wellness.
- Includes exercise and food trackers, a health information library, recipe library, and the ability to form alliances with coworkers to create support for each other.
- Requires completion each year of a Wellness Profile – a survey of health and lifestyle to help determine current health status and readiness for change, and suggestions for other portal content to peruse.
- Can be accessed via the Android app, iOS app, desktop, or mobile device.
Fitness Center Management and Virtual Fitness Classes
WHPS can facilitate the management of your onsite fitness center or create a virtual fitness program for your agency. Our nationally accredited fitness instructors can:
- Make recommendations for obtaining fitness center items including exercise equipment, utilization tracking software, and licensing fees.
- Manage safety and cleaning procedures, memberships, floor plans, and staffing models based on your agency space, size, and budget.
- Work at your fitness center and conduct equipment orientations, fitness assessments, wellness and fitness challenges, individual consultations for your employees, and lead onsite group exercise classes.
- Lead live streaming fitness classes so your employees can join in from wherever they are located. Classes include cardio-based, strength, and flexibility formats such as high intensity interval training, kickboxing, cycle, core, yoga, Zumba®, Les Mills®, and more.
Nutrition and Health Coaching
Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and Health Coaches can work with your employees by phone to help them reach their personal health and nutrition goals, such as weight loss, better sleep habits, and fitness adherence.
Onsite Health Promotion Programming
We can provide qualified health educators to implement an onsite program with components such as:
- Body composition analysis, health education classes and webinars, health fairs, wellness challenges, and program promotion/marketing.
FOH Health and Wellness Monthly Toolkits
FOH sites are encouraged to use the monthly health and wellness toolkits to focus on a variety of different wellness themes, each with health information and a downloadable/printable flyer and email template to distribute at your site.
Get Started Now
We are here to help you design and implement a wellness program. Your agency can purchase all or just some of the services listed here, and you can choose services for all some of your locations. Through the federal Interagency Agreement (IAA) process, FOH can quickly execute an agreement with your federal agency. We look forward to meeting your workplace wellness needs.
Phone: 1-866-4FOH-HLP (866-436-4457)