The Real Estate, Logistics and Operations (RLO)/Building Operations Services (BOS) offers parking-related services to HHS customers located at:
- 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD
- 7700 Bethesda Place, Bethesda, MD
- Ardennes Buildings, Rockville, MD
- Hubert H. Humphrey (HHH), Washington, DC
Services offered to HHS Agencies within the D.C. metropolitan area include:
- Permit Management: Provide customer service to walk-in customers, answer calls, resolves email inquiries, prepares annual parking update assignments
- Coordination: Coordinate with HHS Facilities Management and Physical Security for maintenance and security needs, respectively
- Policy formulation: Formulate parking policy based on serving location for allocation of spaces, visitor/VIP parking, parking violations, etc.
- Communication: Provide communication on garage status as necessary
- 5600 Fishers Lane Scooter Program: Manage the scooter program by ensuring that scooters are signed out properly. Facilitate scooter delivery to requesting party through coordination with 5600 Facilities team. Ensure adequate record keeping, and timely return of scooters.
General Email: Parking@hhs.gov
5600 Fishers Lane: (301) 443-4440
Hubert H. Humphrey Building: (202) 619-0814
Phone (301) 402-4736
Phone: (202) 868-9909