There are many resources available to help you find forecasted contract opportunities with HHS:
- Small Business Customer Experience (SBCX) Forecast Opportunities - Search and filter HHS contract opportunities that might become available for small businesses to compete for.
- Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) - Use this real-time database to find government contracting transactions. The system is meant to ensure trust and transparency in federal spending.
- System for Award Management (SAM) Contract Opportunities - Small Businesses interested in doing business with HHS can use this system to search for opportunities such as pre-solicitation, solicitation, award, and sole source notices.
Are you interested in a specific contract opportunity? The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) holds events like Vendor Engagement Sessions to help connect small businesses with our staff.
You can also email us at email@example.com. If possible, please include:
- The name and contact information of the contracting officer.
- The HHS operating or staff division (e.g., NIH, FDA, CMS).
- The title of the opportunity.
- Where you saw the opportunity.
- Why you think your company is a good match for the opportunity.