Comment on Open Rules
The public plays an important role in the rulemaking process by commenting on proposed rules. Your comments can help shape the Department’s decisions.
Learn more with HHS Regulations Toolkit.
HHS Regulations by Operating Division
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF) rules open for comment
- Administration for Community Living (ACL, formerly the Administration on Aging, ACF's Administration on Developmental Disabilities, and the Office on Disability) rules open for comment
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) rules open for comment
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) rules open for comment
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rules open for comment
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) rules open for comment
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) rules open for comment
- Indian Health Service (IHS) rules open for comment
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) rules open for comment
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) rules open for comments
More on Regulations
- Learn about HHS' efforts to review existing regulations and provide feedback.
- View HHS Regulations under EO 12866 review at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
- See all rules and notices at Regulations.gov.