Comment on Open Rules
The public plays an important role in the rulemaking process by commenting on proposed rules. Your comments can help shape the Department’s decisions.
Learn more with HHS Regulations Toolkit.
Public Hearing on Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Securing Updated and Necessary Statutory Evaluations Timely Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Agenda on November 23, 2020 *
- Public hearing to receive information and views on the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) entitled “Securing Updated and Necessary Statutory Evaluations Timely” on November 23, 2020
* This content is in the process of Section 508 review. If you need immediate assistance accessing this content, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Content will be updated pending the outcome of the Section 508 review.
HHS Regulations by Operating Division
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF) rules open for comment
- Administration for Community Living (ACL, formerly the Administration on Aging, ACF's Administration on Developmental Disabilities, and the Office on Disability) rules open for comment
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) rules open for comment
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) rules open for comment
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rules open for comment
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) rules open for comment
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) rules open for comment
- Indian Health Service (IHS) rules open for comment
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) rules open for comment
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) rules open for comments
More on Regulations
- Learn about HHS' efforts to review existing regulations and provide feedback.
- View HHS Regulations under EO 12866 review at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
- See all rules and notices at Regulations.gov.