Topics on this page: Mission | Vision | OSDBU Organization | Key Personnel | Important Small Business Information | HHS OSDBU Outreach Invitation Request | HHS OSDBU Post Event Outreach Report | SBA and HHS Partnership Agreement
Advance the HHS mission by delivering exceptional acquisition support to department leadership, operating, and staffing divisions.
The Office of Acquisitions is committed to being the leading acquisition organization in the federal government. We will empower our workforce, collaborate with our internal and external stakeholders, and advance acquisition best practices to support mission execution.
OSDBU was established in October 1979 by Public Law 95-507 and issues policy and guidance on all small business programs for HHS. The Director of OSDBU reports directly to the Deputy Secretary and is administratively supported by OGAPA.
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization Leadership
- HHS Small Business Staff and Specialists
- HHS Heads of Contracting Activity and Key Managers
Important Small Business Information
The HHS Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) helps small businesses in their pursuit of health and human services-related contracts. See these pages to beat the competition:
- Get Ready to do Business with HHS
Be sure to review this information for the latest requirements for contracting, as well as tips for working with HHS.
- Review the HHS Forecast Opportunities
Learn about possible contract opportunities that may become available in the future.
- Get Ready for the Vendor Engagement Sessions
Make the most of your networking opportunities when meeting with our Small Business specialists at our monthly outreach events.
- See our Calendar of Small Business Events
- Learn about our HHS Programs for Businesses and Employers
- Connect with OSDBU on Facebook to stay up-to-date with the latest events.
- Connect with OSDBU on YouTube to learn how to make an impression when preparing to do business with HHS.
HHS OSDBU Outreach Invitation Request
- Please complete the outreach invitation request form. A member of our team will respond within seven business days. Thank you for your interest.
HHS OSDBU Post Event Outreach Report
- (HHS OSDBU Small Business Specialists Only) Please complete the post event outreach form within 3 days after your event.