Across HHS, our agencies provide resources for caregivers who take care of an aging, seriously ill, or disabled family member or friend. Learn more about being a caregiver and locate resources:
- Caregivers (MedlinePlus®)
Information for caregivers provided by the National Library of Medicine at NIH.
- Mental Health and Addiction Insurance Help
This consumer portal prototype is being released to help consumers get to the correct resource to solve their Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder insurance coverage issue.
- Proveedor de atención al paciente (MedlinePlus®)
Spanish-language information for caregivers provided by the National Library of Medicine at NIH.
- Caregiving (Medicare.gov)
Resources, stories, and newsletters about taking care of someone with Medicare.
- Caregiving (National Institutes on Aging)
Information on caregiving from the National Institutes on Aging at NIH.
- Caregivers (Administration for Community Living)
Help and resources for caregivers from the Administration for Community Living.
The government’s information resource for people taking care of those with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Eldercare Locator (Administration on Aging)
A public service connecting you to services for older adults and their families