The Partnership Center leads the department's efforts to build and support partnerships with faith-based and community organizations in order to better serve individuals, families and communities in need.
- The Opioid Crisis Practical Toolkit: Helping Faith-based and Community Leaders Bring Hope and Healing* (4th Edition)
- HHS Partnership Summary of e-Recovery Support Groups* (August 2021)
- Compassion in Action: A Guide for Faith Communities Serving People Experiencing Mental Illness and Their Caregivers* (July 2020)
- Considering Faith, Community, and Mental Health During the COVID-19 Crisis (April 2020)
- Faith & Community Roadmap to Recovery Support: Getting Back to Work* (March 2020)
*People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in this file. For assistance, please contact the Partnership Center team at 202-358-3595 or Partnerships@HHS.Gov