The Partnership Center leads the department's efforts to build and support partnerships with faith-based and community organizations in order to better serve individuals, families and communities in need.
- FAQ on Post-Pandemic Medicaid and CHIP Renewals: Preventing the Loss of Medicaid Coverage in Your Community
- Hope: A Guide for Faith Leaders to Help Prevent Youth Suicide*
- Youth Mental Health and Well-being in Faith and Community Settings: Practicing Connectedness
- Practical Toolkit for Preventing Overdose and Supporting Recovery in Community Settings or Spanish Version (June 2022)
- Compassion in Action: A Guide for Faith Communities Serving People Experiencing Mental Illness and Their Caregivers* (July 2020)
- Faith & Community Roadmap to Recovery Support: Getting Back to Work* (March 2020)
*People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in this file. For assistance, please contact the Partnership Center team at 202-260-6501 or Partnerships@HHS.Gov
More information about The Center for Faith and Opportunity Initiatives.
Learn more about HHS programs and activities of interest to faith-based and community partners.