PSC offers self-service tools to obtain information, guidance, and FAQs related to the Travel and Transportation Programs.
Travel and Transportation Job Aids
To determine the tools and training you need to establish eligibility to travel to perform official Government business, visit the Travel and Transportation Job Aids (HHS Microsoft Teams).
Transit Benefit Program Toolkit
- Transit Benefits Self-Service Web Portal
- Hint: Browse the "Top 10 FAQs" or use the Search bar to enter keywords related to your role/topic. (i.e. Reports; Transit Coordinator) Relevant FAQs will display in your search results.
- GOVGO! Portal Help Tool (HHS PIV Access Required)
- Hint: Use the "Contents" menu and Search bar to locate specific information related to your role/topic.
- GOVGO! Training Links:
- GO!card℠ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Non-HHS federal employees
- Inquiries related to the transit benefit policy, enrollment, and applications must be directed to your Transit Program Coordinator.
Locating Transit Providers
Find transit providers in your state or local area from the American Public Transportation Association (APTA).
Fleet and Executive Motor Pool Toolkit
Fleet Management Resources
- Acquisition Gateway (GSA)
- Alternative Fuels Data Center (DOE)
- Fleet Sustainability Dashboard (DOE)
- Federal Vehicle Standards (GSA)
- Fleet Drive-thru (GSA)
- Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator (EPA)
- Logistics Management Manual — LMM — Policy and Procedures (HHS)
- Please note that this is a link to the HHS intranet; you need to be in the system to access it.
- Maintenance Control Center — MCC (GSA)
- Motor Vehicle Management Policy Overview (GSA)
- Planning for Federal Sustainability in the Next Decade (Executive Order – EO 13693)
- Short Term Rental Program (GSA)
- Sustainable Federal Fleets (DOE)