Want to connect with HHS regarding the capabilities of your small business and how you can do work on behalf of HHS and for the American people? Here’s your opportunity to network with our small business Specialists and fill them in on what you have to offer in a quick 15-minute session!
When are the Vendor Engagement Sessions?
The HHS Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization’s (OSDBU) team from across the Department meets the second Tuesday of every month for networking with operating divisions across HHS, including CDC, FDA, and NIH. See our Small Business Calendar of Events.
Getting ready for a Vendor Engagement Session
Review OSDBU materials
- Get Ready to Do Business
- Must be registered in System for Award Management (SAM)
- Must be registered in SBA Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS); this can be completed while in SAM and should be updated quarterly
- HHS Procurement Forecast
- HHS OSDBU YouTube videos
- Operating Division and Staff Division websites:
Learn about federal government contracting
Be ready to tell us about your company
- Provide examples of relevant past performance and capabilities at the prime and subcontract level
- Provide and/or bring your company Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS)
- Identify company’s North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes
- Provide a 1-page capability statement and business cards
- Have a general working knowledge of HHS overall and its operating and staff divisions.
If you are interested attending a special session on “How to do Business with HHS,” please email SBmail@hhs.gov to be notified of future sessions.
Register for the Session
Are you ready to make an impression? Go to the HHS Small Business Calendar of Events to find and register for an upcoming VES.