- Press Release - Departments of HHS and Agriculture issue guidance on when States may pose questions regarding immigration status, citizenship and Social Security numbers.
- Guidance - Policy Guidance Regarding Inquiries into Citizenship, Immigration Status and Social Security Numbers in State Applications for Medicaid, State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Food Stamp Benefits.
- Questions and Answers on the Policy Guidance (revised effective Aug. 24, 2001)
- Sample Notice - A sample notice to provide guidance to persons applying for benefits about reporting citizenship and immigration status of people in their households.
- Domestic Violence Fact Sheet: “Access to HHS-Funded Services for Immigrant Survivors of Domestic Violence” (January 30, 2001)