What can I do If my civil rights have been violated?

If you feel a health care provider, human services agency, or program or activity conducted by HHS has discriminated against you (or someone else) unlawfully, you may file a civil rights compliant with OCR.

Content created by Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
Content last reviewed