(SUBCHAPTER C—CONTRACTING METHODS AND CONTRACT TYPES)
- Subpart 314.1—Use of Sealed Bidding
- Subpart 314.4—Opening of Bids and Award of Contract
Authority: 5 U.S.C. 301; 40 U.S.C. 121(c)(2).
Subpart 314.1—Use of Sealed Bidding
Electronic and information technology (EIT) supplies and services acquired using sealed-bid procedures shall comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. See part 339.
Subpart 314.4—Opening of Bids and Award of Contract
314.404 Rejection of bids.
314.404-1 Cancellation of invitations after opening.
(c) The head of the contracting activity (HCA) shall make the determinations specified in FAR 14.404-1(c).
314.407 Mistakes in bids.
314.407-3 Other mistakes disclosed before award.
(e) The HCA has the authority to make determinations under paragraphs (a), (b), (c), and (d) of FAR 14.407-3.
314.407-4 Mistakes after award.
(c) The HCA has the authority to make administrative determinations in connection with alleged post-award mistakes.
Other Sections of the HHSAR:
- HHS Acquisition Regulations Table of Contents
- Previous Part: Part 313 Simplified Acquisition Procedures
- Next Part: Part 315 Contracting by Negotiation