Where can I find social service research and statistics?

The Administration for Children and Families is responsible for collecting data and conducting social service and welfare-related research. Data and research sites are listed by topic:

Adoption and Foster Care Statistics

Abuse, Neglect, Adoption & Foster Care Research

Child Maltreatment

Child Care Research

Child Support Reports

Child Welfare Outcomes

Early Head Start Research

Head Start Research

Home Visiting Research

Family and Youth Services Research

Self-Sufficiency, Welfare, and Employment Research

Strengthening Families & Healthy Marriage Research

The Administration for Community Living provides data and statistics on older adults, as well as persons with physical and intellectual and developmental disabilities. 

Posted in: Research
Content created by Digital Communications Division (DCD)
Content last reviewed on June 12, 2015