The Surgeon General provides both guidance and vision in the effort to achieve an effective, science-based approach to critical public health issues.
- U.S. Surgeon General, Vice Admiral (VADM) Jerome M. Adams, M.D., M.P.H.
- Deputy Surgeon General, Rear Admiral (RADM) Erica G. Schwartz, M.D., J.D., M.P.H.
- Chief of Staff, Captain (CAPT) Joel Dulaigh, A.C.N.P.-B.C., F.A.A.N.P.
- Acting Director of Science and Policy, Janet S. Wright, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Director of Public Affairs, CDR Kate Migliaccio-Grabill, M.P.H.