• Text Resize A A A
  • Print Print
  • Share Share on facebook Share on twitter Share

Is there any help available for my single parent family?

The Benefits.gov Web site offers eligibility and contact information about all Federal programs that provide benefits or services. A list of all Health and Human Services programs is available on the site, as is a list Child Care/Child Support programs.

Most HHS assistance programs are available at the local and state levels. For more information see:

Content created by Digital Communications Division (DCD)
Content last reviewed on September 11, 2014