You can get most recommended vaccines at your doctor’s office, and many recommended vaccines are also available at local pharmacies, health centers, health departments, and travel clinics.
Below you’ll find information and tools to help you find out where to get vaccinated near you—and some tips for making an appointment.
In this section, you’ll find answers to common questions about how to get vaccinated, like:
- Where do I go to get vaccinated ?
- What can I expect when I take my child to get vaccinated ?
- What can I expect when I go to get vaccinated ?
- How do I pay for vaccinations ?
How do I get a COVID-19 vaccine?
COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and free for everyone ages 6 months and older living in the United States, regardless of insurance or immigration status. To find a COVID-19 vaccination location near you:
- Text your zip code to 438829
- Call 1-800-232-0233
- Visit Vaccines.gov