Opportunities to Improve Opioid Use Disorder and Infectious Disease Services: Integrating Responses to a Dual Epidemic
On January 23, 2020, from 1:00pm to 2:00pm ET, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine is hosting a webinar releasing a new report on the integration of opioid use disorder and infectious disease services.
The report explores:
- Barriers to coordinating care for patients with opioid abuse disorder and infectious diseases
- Programs that are already achieving integration and how new programs better integrate services.
Members of the expert committee will outline their findings, conclusions, recommendations and key messages including:
- Carlos del Rio (committee chair), Emory University School of Medicine
- Josiah D. Rich, Brown University Alpert Medical School
- Sandra A. Springer, Yale School of Medicine
Register now to attend the webinar releasing the new report: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/report-release-committee-on-examination-of-the-integration-of-opioid-and-infectious-disease-tickets-89778266211
What: Report release webinar from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
When: Thursday, January 23, 2020, at 1:00pm ET
How: Click here to register.
Related pages and posts: