If any of your employees are required to use a respirator at your federal facility, Federal Occupational Health's (FOH) Online Medical Evaluation System can help establish employee clearance levels to meet OSHA mandates. This low-cost, easy-to-use, web-based system is not only convenient, but can deliver significant cost savings to your agency.
The Medical Evaluation:
- Is easy for the employee to use
- Can be completed relatively quickly (usually in 15 to 20 minutes)
- Is available on any computer with Internet access
- Fits your employees' schedules (available 24/7)
- Applies to the respirator types and brands used at your facility
- Is specific to your particular work conditions
Reports provide the information you need by informing you with immediate results:
- Tracking the employee's progress
- Notifying you when the employee receives clearance
- Notifying you when the employee needs to be recertified
Board-certified occupational medicine physicians complete the reviews and, when necessary, make recommendations for additional medical evaluation.