HHS Cybersecurity Program
Leadership For IT Security & Privacy Across HHS
Foster an enterprise-wide secure and trusted environment in support of HHS' commitment to better health and well-being of the American people.
- Policy, Guidance, Legislation and Reports
- Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) & Resources
- Incident Reporting, Policy and Incident Management Reference
- IT Security Awareness and Training
- Enterprise Security Services (ESS) Line of Business (Lob)
HHS’ enterprise-wide information security and privacy program was launched in fiscal year 2003, to help protect HHS against potential information technology (IT) threats and vulnerabilities. The Program ensures compliance with federal mandates and legislation, including the Federal Information Security Management Act and the President’s Management Agenda. The HHS Cybersecurity Program plays an important role in protecting HHS' ability to provide mission-critical operations. In addition, the HHS Cybersecurity Program is the cornerstone of the HHS IT Strategic Plan, and an enabler for e-government success.
Points of Contact
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Phone: (202) 690-6162
- Fax: (202) 690-8715
- Email: Janet.Vogel@hhs.gov
- Location: 200 Independence Avenue, Room 326E, Washington, DC 20201
HHS Cybersecurity Program Support
HHS Cybersecurity Program Support is a help desk designed to provide support and assistance relating to the HHS Cybersecurity Program and IT security related issues. The HHS Cybersecurity Program Support is staffed Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM eastern standard time (EST).
- E-mail: HHS.Cybersecurity@hhs.gov