Departmental Appeals Board (DAB)
Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Departmental Appeals Board (DAB) is experiencing delays in processing documents received by mail. To avoid delay, we strongly encourage appellants and parties to file appeals, requests for review, motions, and all other case-related documents through our online e-filing system.
You may register for and access the online filing system at the links below:
The Departmental Appeals Board (DAB) provides impartial, independent review of disputed decisions under more than 60 statutory provisions.
- HHS issues procedures for selecting and appointing Administrative Law Judges (ALJs)
- DAB Announces Changes to Decision Formatting
- DAB Chair Implementing Medicare Appeals Precedent Rule, Welcomes Suggestions
- CMS Announcement About Low Volume Appeals Settlements (Updated Information)
- Information about the Medicare Appeals Backlog
I would like info on...
DAB Landing Page - Different Appeals at DAB Tile
DAB Landing Page - Decisions TileAlternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Services Tile
Departmental Appeals Board Language Assistance Available: Español (Spanish) | 繁體中文 (Chinese) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) | 한국어 (Korean) | Tagalog | Русский (Russian) | العربية (Arabic) | Kreyòl Ayisyen (Haitian Creole) | Français (French) | Polski (Polish) | Português (Portuguese) | Italiano (Italian) | Deutsch (German) | 日本語 (Japanese) | فارسی (Farsi)