Departmental Appeals Board (DAB)
The Departmental Appeals Board (DAB) provides impartial, independent review of disputed decisions under more than 60 statutory provisions.
- HHS issues procedures for selecting and appointing Administrative Law Judges (ALJs)
- DAB Announces Changes to Decision Formatting
- DAB Chair Implementing Medicare Appeals Precedent Rule, Welcomes Suggestions
- CMS Announcement About Low Volume Appeals Settlements (Updated Information)
- Information about the Medicare Appeals Backlog
I would like info on...
DAB Landing Page - Different Appeals at DAB Tile
DAB Landing Page - Decisions TileAlternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Services Tile
DAB Landing Page - About DAB Tile
Departmental Appeals Board Language Assistance Available: Español (Spanish) | 繁體中文 (Chinese) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) | 한국어 (Korean) | Tagalog | Русский (Russian) | العربية (Arabic) | Kreyòl Ayisyen (Haitian Creole) | Français (French) | Polski (Polish) | Português (Portuguese) | Italiano (Italian) | Deutsch (German) | 日本語 (Japanese) | فارسی (Farsi)