24. Alternative dispute resolution

An alternative dispute resolution (ADR) process is available at the Departmental Appeals Board. If parties wish to pursue ADR they may contact the coordinator at (202) 565-0118.  For further information about ADR, see: https://www.hhs.gov/dab/divisions/adr/index.html. A case is not automatically stayed pending the parties’ agreement to attempt resolution by use of ADR. The two processes can go forward at the same time.

Content created by Departmental Appeals Board (DAB)
Content last reviewed