ASPA Digital makes a number of services and resources available to HHS Staff and Operating Divisions. Browse the list below and email the designated contact for more information on a particular service.
- Web Applications Development and Support, Portal Development and Application Development Support, Database and System Administration, and Security Administration
Use this BPA for web application development efforts and maintenance services that fully leverage current technologies and result in more efficient operations of business activities. This BPA is organized to provide a flexible mechanism to respond quickly to the varying information technology requirements of HHS and its programs, such as providing web application development, data ingestion, web services and API development, and the dynamic delivery of selected categories of Web and mobile content.
Contact: Olexiy (Alex) Karakcheyev
- 508 Compliance Crawler - Deque Worldspace
Checks 508 accessibility for individuals with disabilities and other problems that affect site usability.
Learn more about how HHS uses the crawler.
Contact: ASPA Digital's 508 Scan Support Team at email@example.com.
- Content Syndication
Using HHS web content saves you time and money. You don’t need to write your own health content or worry about updating web pages. Browse and choose from topics in the HHS Syndication Storefront and then simply add the related code to your web page. The end result - HHS content will populate on your web page with your website’s look and feel!
Learn more about content syndication. New content will be offered regularly, but please let us know if you have a specific topic to request. If you need additional information, or have any feedback, please contact Syndication@hhs.gov.
- Web Metrics
Contact: Sam Bronson
- Use of Persistent Cookies for Website Performance Measurement
We have Department-wide approval to use persistent cookies for the purpose of web metrics reporting and analysis; this only applies to websites that do not collect personally identifiable information (PII).
Contact: Sam Bronson
- OMB-Approved Fast Track Online Customer Satisfaction Survey
Use this survey to measure visitor satisfaction and gather user feedback on your websites. You will need to collect an Information Collection form, which will be reviewed and approved by ASPA Digital and OMB, and your surveys should not collect PII. This fast-track clearance only applies to surveys on OS websites; OPDIVs can contact ASPA Digital for guidance on how to get fast-track clearances.
- Usability Lab - HHS maintains a fully-equipped test facility which is available to all HHS offices and programs at no charge. We also make these labs available to other federal agencies. Because the labs are in high demand, we advise you to schedule lab time well in advance of your intended test or website launch date.
Learn more about the HHS Usability Lab
- Icon and Widget Library
Find commonly used images and branding bars from HHS.gov for use on your website.
Learn more about the HHS.gov Icon and Widget Library
- Photo Galleries
Use images on your website and other communications products from other HHS agencies that are available in the public domain
Browse available Photo Galleries