Contact the OS Accessibility Program for consultation or further training on accessibility in acquisition.
The tools do not reduce the need to include accessibility in each step. The calculators are gauges to reach adequate conformance on schedule and within budget.
Assume Section 508 language is required for contracts that include ICT. Section 508 language must be inserted as a standalone section covering the entire contract. Below is preferred language for OS owned or managed acquisitions.
Note: The HHS Product Accessibility Template (PAT) is no longer valid. Record product conformance using ITI's Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) or relevant HHS conformance checklist(s).
- Acquisition Guidance on the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT®) and Accessibility Conformance Report (ACR)
- HHSAR 339.205 Section 508 Accessibility Standards for Contracts
- Revised Section 508 and Section 255 Standards
- ITI's Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
- GSA's Accessibility Requirements Tool (ART)
- GSA’s Section508.gov Buy or Sell Accessible Products
- GSA's Section508.gov Design and Develop Accessible Products
- GSA's Section508.gov Test for Accessibility
- USWDS Using Color
Contact the OS Accessibility Program
Direct feedback to the OS Digital Accessibility Program.