Recovery Resources & Tools
Resources are available to assist you on your path to recovery. Enter your address, city or ZIP code to locate treatment centers nearest to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Your personal information and the search criteria you enter into the locator are secure and anonymous. HHS does not collect or maintain any information you provide.
Rx Awareness Treatment and Recovery Tools
Learn the signs of opioid addiction and where to find treatment and recovery resources.
- What You Need to Know about Treatment and Recovery
- Take Action to Prevent Addiction
- Preventing an Opioid Overdose
Recovery Resources for Counselors
Discover tools and techniques for working with patients.
Opioids Epidemic Practical Toolkit for Faith and Community Leaders
Take steps to bring hope and healing to people suffering the consequences of opioid abuse disorder.
Recovery Supports Technical Assistance Center (BRSS-TACS)
Implement effective recovery supports and services for people with mental or substance use disorders and their families.
Opioid Use Disorder and Civil Rights Video and Webinar Series
Watch this five-part video series to learn about civil rights protections for individuals in recovery from an opioid use disorder:
- Two training webinars on how federal disability rights protections apply to some individuals in recovery from an opioid use disorder
- Common misconceptions on medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Two animated videos about the application of federal disability rights laws to child welfare programs and activities
Part 1 Civil Rights Protections for Individuals with a Disability: The Basics
Part 2 Civil Rights Protections for Individuals with an Opioid Use Disorder
Medication-Assisted Treatment and Common Misconceptions
Child Welfare Case Staffing: Social Worker and Supervisor