About the HHS Small Business Vendor Outreach Sessions (VOS)
Want to connect with HHS regarding the capabilities of your Small Business and how you can do work on behalf of HHS and for the American people? Here’s your opportunity to network with our Small Business Specialists and fill them in on what you have to offer in a quick 15 minute session!
When are the Vendor Outreach Sessions?
The HHS Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization’s (OSDBU) team from across the Department meet the second Tuesday of every month for networking with operating divisions across HHS, including CDC, FDA, and NIH. See our Calendar of Events.
How to get ready for a VOS meeting!
Review OSDBU materials
- Get Ready to Do Business
- Must be registered in System for Award Management (SAM)
- Must be registered in SBA Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS); this can be completed while in SAM and should be updated quarterly
- HHS Procurement Forecast
- HHS OSDBU YouTube videos
- OpDiv/StaffDiv websites:
Learn about relevant federal government contracting procedures
See Government Contracting Classroom (SBA)
Be ready to tell us about your company
- Be able to provide examples of relevant past performance and capabilities at the prime and subcontract level
- Provide and/or bring your company Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS)
- Identify company’s North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes
- Provide a 1 page capability statement
- Provide business cards
- Have a general working knowledge of HHS overall and OpDivs/StaffDivs
If you are interested attending a special session on “How to do Business with HHS,” please submit an email to the SBmail@hhs.gov mailbox and you will be notified of the next upcoming session.
Register for the Session
Are you ready to make an impression? You will find the registration button in this section when VOS registration is open. (If there is no button then registration is closed.)