(SUBCHAPTER B—COMPETITION AND ACQUISITION PLANNING)
- Subpart 312.1—Acquisition of Commercial Items—General
- Subpart 312.2—Special Requirements for the Acquisition of Commercial Items
Authority: 5 U.S.C. 301; 40 U.S.C. 121(c)(2).
Subpart 312.1—Acquisition of Commercial Items—General
Contracting offices shall use the HHS Smarter Buying Program to the maximum extent practicable. See HHS Acquisition Regulation part 307, Acquisition Planning.
Subpart 312.2—Special Requirements for the Acquisition of Commercial Items
312.202(d) Market research and description of agency need.
Whenever a requiring activity specifies electronic and information technology (EIT) supplies and services subject to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, the requiring activity shall acquire commercially available supplies and services to the maximum extent possible while ensuring Section 508 compliance. See part 339.
Other Sections of the HHSAR:
- HHS Acquisition Regulations Table of Contents
- Previous Part: Part 311 Describing Agency Needs
- Next Part: Part 313 Simplified Acquisition Procedures