This page helps uninsured individuals find low- or no-cost COVID-19 testing, treatment, and vaccines.
- COVID-19 vaccines are 100% free for every individual living in the United States - even if you do not have insurance.
Regardless of your insurance status, providers cannot charge you for the COVID-19 vaccine or administration of the COVID-19 vaccine. If you experience or witness any potential violations of this requirement you can report the matter to the Office of the Inspector General, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, by calling 1-800-HHS-TIPS or the website TIPS.HHS.GOV.
For patients who do not have health insurance
Uninsured individuals who need COVID-19 services may be able to find low- or no-cost health care in their communities.
- Find free masks (N95 Respirators)
- Find low- or no-cost testing
- Find vaccines and boosters
- Find treatment at a community health center
For more coronavirus resources, visit COVID.gov.
The HRSA COVID-19 Uninsured Program has stopped accepting claims due to a lack of sufficient funds.
- Any testing and treatment claims submitted in the Portal after March 22, 2022, will not be adjudicated for payment.
- Any vaccine administration claims submitted in the Portal after April 5, 2022, will not be adjudicated for payment.
For more information, read these Frequently Asked Questions.