HHS and our federal partners are working together with state, local, tribal and territorial governments, public health officials, health care providers, researchers, private sector organizations and the public to execute a whole-of-America response to the COVID-19 pandemic to protect the health and safety of the American people.
Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Protect your family by getting yourself and your children 12 years of age and older vaccinated against COVID-19.
Updates from Around the Department
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR)
- Indian Health Service (IHS)