December 2, 2020, TBDWG Meeting (online)
December 2, 2020
During this meeting, the TBDWG will finalize and vote on the 2020 report to the HHS Secretary and Congress. This meeting is open to the public. An agenda will be provided prior to the meeting.
Register for the meeting here. Once registered, you will receive an email confirmation with a personalized link to access the webcast.
Public Comment - Information and Instructions
The public will have an opportunity to present their views to the TBDWG during the meeting's public comment session or by submitting their views in writing. Comments should be pertinent to the meeting discussion.
Verbal Public Comment:
Verbal remarks will be provided by the public over the phone during the live webcast and become part of the archived recording and meeting summary posted on this website.
Date and time: Wednesday, December 2 (Exact time forthcoming)
To sign-up for verbal public comment:
- Submit an email request to email@example.com
- Use the email subject line: Verbal Public Comment – December 2
- Deadline: All sign-up requests must be received by 11:59 p.m., ET, Tuesday, November 24.
Next steps: If more requests to provide verbal public comment are received than can be accommodated during this meeting, speakers will be randomly selected. You will receive notification on the status of your request on Wednesday, November 25.
- If you are selected to provide verbal public comment at the meeting, you will be asked to confirm that you are still available to speak during the assigned time. Upon confirmation, you will receive a call-in number and time to provide your comment. Each person will be limited to 3 minutes in order to accommodate as many speakers as possible. If you are no longer able to provide verbal public comment, HHS will randomly select another speaker.
- If you are not selected, you are welcome to submit your name for consideration in a future meeting of the Working Group once the meeting information is posted.
Written Public Comment:
Written public comments are shared with Working Group members and posted on this webpage and made accessible to the public in advance of the meeting.
To submit a written public comment:
- Submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the email subject line: Written Public Comment – December 2
- Deadline: All written comments must be received by 11:59 p.m., ET, Tuesday, November 24.
- Provide your preferred identification: Tell us how you prefer to be identified with your comment. We cannot post your comment without this information. You may choose one or more of the following options:
- Use your name
- Be listed as anonymous
- Include your city and/or state
- Provide comments on behalf of an organization (please include the organization's full name)
Writing your public comment:
- Format: Comments must be in the body of your email or in an attached Word document.
- Page Limit: Comments must not exceed four (4) pages in Calibri or Times New Roman, 11 point font (text that exceeds four pages will be deleted).
- Graphics: Do not include graphics, images, text boxes, or tables. If included, they will not be retained.
- Links: Hyperlinks will only be added for ".gov" sites (local, state, or federal). For all other reference sites, please insert the full URL (e.g., http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/epigenetics).
- Attachments: Do not include any attachments. We are also unable to include attachments as supporting documentation to written comments.
Next steps: Your written comment will be posted to this website before the meeting. If you have any questions or concerns about submitting your comment, contact us at email@example.com