HHS Open Government Plan
HHS welcomes your input on its third installment of its Open Government plan. Here we seek your guidance on the projects and activities that we are planning to enhance your government’s service through improved transparency, collaboration, and participation.
We encourage you to comment on each section of the plan in its draft form and on August 1st, we’ll incorporate your thoughts into our the plans. All comments are moderated according to our comment policy.
Version 3.0 is available as a downloadable PDF and is open for comments below.
Persons using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in the PDF file. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- 1 Overview Of Progress From Version 2.0 Of The HHS Open Government Plan
- 2 Overview Of How Version 3.0 Of The Open Government Plan Was Developed
- 3 Transparency
- 3.1 Administrative Approaches To Enhance Availability Of Data
- 3.2 Transparency Initiatives
- 3.3 Proactive Disclosure
- 3.4 Privacy
- 3.5 Whistleblower Protection
- 3.6 Records Management
- 3.7 Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- 3.8 Websites (Digital Services Strategy)
- 3.9 Public Notice
- 3.10 Congressional Requests
- 3.11 Declassification
- 4 Participation And Collaboration
- 5 Flagship Initiatives
- 6 Summary