Your website is just one online channel you can use to reach your audience. Additional digital communication channels can help you reach a broader audience and engage citizens. The DCD resources below will help you to strategically use additional online channels to reach your communication goals.
- Read guidance to learn how to effectively use other digital communication channels.
- Check the Terms of Service list to see what tools are approved to use.
- Learn more about current HHS policies that impact the use of social media
- Explore resources from other HHS and federal programs.
- Browse the HHS social media accounts to see what other offices are doing.
Content last reviewed on August 29, 2014