- HHS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How to Invite the Secretary to an Event
- Find the information most frequently requested under the Freedom of Information Act
For questions about...
- Affordable Care Act:
- Medicare.gov or Call 1-800-MEDICARE (for people with Medicare)
- Medicare Frequently Asked Questions
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Frequently Asked Questions
- Free or Low-Cost Health Care:
- Mental Health Care:
- Family assistance (welfare), child support, child care, Head Start, child welfare, and other programs relating to children and families:
Department-wide Contact Lists
View a list, by subject, of websites and phone numbers for popular topics
Mailing Address and Telephone Number
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
Toll Free: 1-877-696-6775
Please be aware that mail sent to our Washington D.C. area offices takes an additional 3-4 days to process due to security precautions.
Content last reviewed on December 15, 2014