Skip Navigation

I was fired from my job at the local supermarket because of my age. Why can't OCR accept my complaint?


Generally speaking, most employment discrimination complaints, especially those against private employers, should be addressed to the local Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) that services the state in which you reside.

Last Updated: 11/4/2009