5-Point Strategy To Combat the Opioid Crisis
Resources are available to assist you on your path to recovery. Enter your address, city or ZIP code to locate treatment centers nearest to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Your personal information and the search criteria you enter into the locator are secure and anonymous. HHS does not collect or maintain any information you provide.
In 2017, HHS launched a comprehensive 5-Point Strategy to empower local communities on the frontlines. The opioid epidemic is one of the Department’s top priorities; through the 5-Point Strategy and HHS’s Agency Priority Goal of Reducing Opioid Morbidity and Mortality, the Department continues to focus on most effective efforts for addressing opioid use disorder.
Opioid Resources from across HHS
- Administration for Community Living
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Food and Drug Administration
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Indian Health Service
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institutes of Health
- Office of the Surgeon General
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration