National Vaccine Program Office (NVPO)
NVPO provides leadership and coordination among federal agencies as they work together to carry out the goals of the National Vaccine Plan.
Funding Opportunity for Vaccine Safety Research
Want to partner with NVPO on research to strengthen the current U.S. vaccine safety enterprise? Get the details and then submit your application by April 15, 2015 to have a chance at $250,000 in funds to get your research off the ground!
- Upcoming NVAC Meeting – February 2015
- NVAC Report: Reducing Patient and Provider Barriers to Maternal Immunizations
- Standards for Adult Immunization Practice
- Standards for Pediatric Immunization Practice
- The State of the National Vaccine Plan: Annual Report 2013