Grants/FundingHHS and other federal agencies provide grants, benefit programs for individuals and families, loans, and contracting opportunities.
Find information from all federal agencies.
- Find and apply for a grant (Grants.gov)
- Check your eligibility for government benefits (Benefits.gov)
- Check availability of government loans (Govloans.gov)
- Find business contracting opportunities (FedBizOpps)
- Find descriptions of all Federal assistance programs (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance, CFDA)
Get information about HHS grant programs, grant application processes, and grant management.
Find Grant Opportunities
- In-depth search for available HHS grant opportunities (Grants.gov)
Refine your search by agency, eligibility, and category
- Search/browse for potential forecasted HHS grant opportunities (HHS GrantsForecast)
- Subscribe to receive the Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships Grant Information Newsletter via email.
Learn to Manage HHS Grants
- Use these Tips for Preparing Grant Proposals
- Find HHS grant management information
- Learn about the HHS Grants Management Process
- Learn about HHS Grant Policies and Policy Contacts
See Grants Awarded by HHS and Its Agencies
- Track Grant Award Information (TAGGS):
- Learn how the Federal Government spends its funds (USAspending.gov)
Information for Doing Business with Government
- Find HHS contracting opportunities at Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps.gov)
- Small businesses (Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization, OSDBU):
- HHS Vendor Communication Plan, August 26, 2011
- Interagency Contract Directory (ICD) was created to help agencies take better advantage of interagency contracts by supporting market research and the identification of suitable contracts that can facilitate the efficient and effective placement of orders, including with small and disadvantaged businesses. See instructions for using the directory (PDF).
- HHS Inventory of Service Contracts
HHS Acquisition Policies and Guidance
- HHS Acquisition Policies and Guidance Homepage
- HHS Acquisition Regulation (HHSAR)
- HHS Policy on Promoting Efficient Spending: Use of Appropriated Funds for Conferences and Meetings, Food, Promotional Items, and Printing and Publications (December 16, 2013)
Content last reviewed on April 10, 2014