HHS Open Government Plan
We’re happy to announce the third version of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Open Government Plan. This plan reflects feedback received since our original release date of July 10, 2014, and highlights the Department’s initiatives towards greater transparency, collaboration, and public participation.
Version 3.0 is available as a downloadable PDF and is open for comments below.
Persons using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in the PDF file. For assistance, email email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- 1 Overview Of Progress From Version 2.0 Of The HHS Open Government Plan
- 2 Overview Of How Version 3.0 Of The Open Government Plan Was Developed
- 3 Transparency
- 3.1 Administrative Approaches To Enhance Availability Of Data
- 3.2 Transparency Initiatives
- 3.3 Proactive Disclosure
- 3.4 Privacy
- 3.5 Whistleblower Protection
- 3.6 Records Management
- 3.7 Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- 3.8 Websites (Digital Services Strategy)
- 3.9 Public Notice
- 3.10 Congressional Requests
- 3.11 Declassification
- 4 Participation And Collaboration
- 5 Flagship Initiatives
- 6 Summary
Content last reviewed on January 2, 2015