Mix veggies into your go-to dishes. Try spinach with pasta or peppers in tacos.
National Physical Fitness & Sports Month - May 2018
It’s National Physical Fitness & Sports Month! The President’s Council on Sports, Fitness & Nutrition is excited to encourage everyone to go play and #MoveInMay.
There are countless ways to get moving and we are asking our partners to help us inspire all Americans to be active. Each week we'll be sharing social media content that you can use to inspire people to get active.
- 2018 Presidential Proclamation for National Physical Fitness & Sports Month
- Blog: Try Something New During National Physical Fitness & Sports Month!
- May is National Physical Fitness & Sports Month! Get out, get active, and show how you play! #MoveInMay
- It’s National Physical Fitness & Sports Month! Get inspired to be active with a few tips from @fitnessgov: http://www.fitness.gov/be-active/ways-to-be-active/ #MoveInMay
Share the image below in your social media messages. Be sure to tag @fitnessgov and use the #MoveInMay hashtag.
- Healthy looks good at every age! You’re never too young or too old to take steps to be a healthier you, be active at every age! https://www.womenshealth.gov/getting-active #MoveinMay #NWHW
- Women need 2.5 hrs of moderate activity every wk. Get ideas to get moving: https://www.womenshealth.gov/getting-active #MoveInMay #NWHW
- We make 200 food decisions a day. Make the next choice a healthy choice: https://www.womenshealth.gov/healthy-eating #MoveInMay #NWHW
Stay tuned to Fitness.gov for weekly updates on information and content for National Physical Fitness & Sports Month. Be sure to visit our blog and Ways to Be Active page for ideas to get moving in May and everyday.
Recent Blog Posts
Add variety to water with refreshing additions such as lemons, limes, and/or strawberries.
Explore ways you can enjoy living a healthy and active life.Learn more about #0to60 campaign