Security Awareness and Training
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) must ensure that 100 percent of Department employees and contractors receive annual Information Security awareness training and role-based training in compliance with OMB A-130, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) (Draft) Special Publication (SP) 800-16 Rev.1. For more information on HHS information assurance and privacy training, please contact HHS Cybersecurity Program Support by email or phone at (202) 205-9581.
Privacy Awareness Training
- Fiscal Year 2014 [PDF - 971KB]
Information Systems Security Awareness Training
- Fiscal Year 2013 [PDF - 3.65KB]
Role Based Training
- Information Security for Executives [PDF - 2332KB]
- Information Security for IT Administrators [PDF - 2.72MB]
- Information Security for Managers [PDF - 1.82MB]
Certificate of Completion Form
- [PDF - 96KB]
- HHS Learning Portal (Department of Health and Human Services University)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Computer Security Awareness, Training and Education (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- * These links are for informational purposes only and are not endorsed by HHS.