Security Awareness and Training
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) must ensure that 100 percent of Department employees and contractors receive annual Information Security awareness training and role-based training in compliance with OMB A-130, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) (Draft) Special Publication (SP) 800-16 Rev.1. For more information on HHS information assurance and privacy training, please contact HHS Cybersecurity Program Support by email or phone at (202) 205-9581.
Privacy Awareness Training
- Fiscal Year 2015 [PDF - 971KB]
Information Systems Security Awareness Training
- Fiscal Year 2015 [PDF - 3.30MB]
Role Based Training
- Information Security for Executives [PDF - 20.2MB]
- Information Security for IT Administrators [PDF - 21.9MB]
- Information Security for Managers [PDF - 24.5MB]
Rules of Behavior
- Rules of Behavior for Use of HHS Information Resources [HTML]
Certificate of Completion Form
- [PDF - 139KB]
- * These links are for informational purposes only and are not endorsed by HHS.