Percussion Tier One Support
HHS/ASPA Percussion Web Developers are now handling all Tier 1 Percussion support issues. This means that when you submit a request for support, it will be directed to HHS/ASPA Web Developers for initial evaluation and solution help. The Internal Tier 1 Support will work with you to try and resolve the issue. If HHS/ASPA Internal Tier 1 support is not able to help in resolving the issue, the issue is then referred to Percussion for Tier 2 or Tier 3 support by the HHS/ASPA Web Developer.
In order for the incident to be accelerated, Percussion requires HHS/ASPA Tier 1 support to provide the troubleshooting information listed below. Percussion will not accept the case unless all of the troubleshooting information listed below has been provided.
- Full explanation of the problem encountered and results desired.
- Detailed description of the steps to reproduce the reported issue.
- Detailed description of environments where the issue has been tested. (Dev, Staging, Production, other systems)
- If publishing issue, provide a summary of publish testing, environments tested and review of publishing logs. (highlight area of problem)
- Attach console Log. (trim to + / - 2 hours of problems occurrence, highlight area of problem)
- Detailed description of tests performed to address issue and how their results did not address the issue. (what were the actual results)
- Detailed description of each environment tested.
- Detailed description of the results from testing on OOB (out of the box installation) at same patch level.
- Detailed description of the results from testing on OOB with the latest patch applied.
- Detailed description of the results from testing against Production, Development and Staging environments.
- Detailed description of the results from testing against Production copy of customer’s environment with the latest patch applied.
- Detailed description of the results of research performed. (include url’s of sites reviewed, information found on the community forum, documentation, etc.)