This page provides messages and graphics to help spread awareness about catch up immunizations during the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, pandemic. Vaccines play an important role in keeping us all healthy, so these materials can be used to promote vaccination for all audiences.
Social Media Graphics
Options for downloading graphics for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram are available under each image. You can download sample social media messages here*.
More Resources from our Partners
- American Academy of Pediatrics – #CallYourPediatrician Toolkit
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Clinical Guidance During COVID-19
- American Academy of Family Physicians – Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Association of Immunization Managers – Routine Immunization Media Materials
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – National Immunization Awareness Month Toolkit
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Resources for Encouraging Vaccinations During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Vaccines for Children Program – Information for Parents
- HPV Roundtable – Help Get Adolescent Vaccination Back on Track
- Immunization Action Coalition – Repository of Resources for Maintaining Immunization During COVID-19
- Immunization Action Coalition – Ask The Experts: COVID-19 and Routine Vaccination
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases – Keep up the Rates Campaign
*People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For assistance, contact the HHS Office of Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS Policy by emailing Ann.Aikin@hhs.gov.