This page provides messages and graphics to help spread awareness about catching up on childhood immunizations during the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, pandemic during National Immunization Awareness Month in August. These materials are for the general public.
Social Media Graphics
Under each image you can download the graphic and sample messages for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
More Resources from our Partners
- American Academy of Pediatrics – #CallYourPediatrician Toolkit
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Clinical Guidance During COVID-19
- American Academy of Family Physicians – Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Association of Immunization Managers – Routine Immunization Media Materials
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – National Immunization Awareness Month Toolkit
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Resources for Encouraging Vaccinations During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Vaccines for Children Program – Information for Parents
- HPV Roundtable – Help Get Adolescent Vaccination Back on Track
- Immunization Action Coalition – Repository of Resources for Maintaining Immunization During COVID-19
- Immunization Action Coalition – Ask The Experts: COVID-19 and Routine Vaccination
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases – Keep up the Rates Campaign
*People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For assistance, contact the HHS Office of Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.