Monitoring Progress of the Viral Hepatitis Action Plan
The cross-agency work group focused on implementing the Action Plan has continued to meet regularly to monitor progress, strategize about overcoming obstacles, and identify and capitalize on new opportunities or address emerging needs. Progress highlights from both federal and nonfederal stakeholders are often shared through blog posts on this site.
Annual Progress Reports
In addition, the federal partners have collaborated on annual progress reports, highlighting accomplishments in implementing the Action Plan:
- 2017 Viral Hepatitis Action Plan Progress Report (1.6 MB)
- 2016 Viral Hepatitis Action Plan Progress Report (1.1 MB)
- 2015 Viral Hepatitis Action Plan Progress Report (1.1 MB)
- 2014 Viral Hepatitis Action Plan Progress Report (2.2 MB)
- 2013 Viral Hepatitis Action Plan Progress Report (655 KB)
- 2012 Viral Hepatitis Action Plan Progress Report (818 KB)
- 2011 Viral Hepatitis Action Plan Progress Report (787 KB)
Nonfederal stakeholder action is also key to achieving the goals of the Action Plan.
The 2014-2016 Action Plan (5 MB) introduced several progress measures selected to support accountability and transparency as well as aid in monitoring and measuring the results of implementing the Action Plan.
The 2017-2020 Action Plan (3 MB) builds upon the progress measures previously introduced identifying 17 indicators that will be used to monitor progress toward our national goals. Further description of each of the indicators, the data source, recent trends, and annual targets for 2014 - 2020 is available in Appendix A of the Action Plan (beginning on page 58). Depending upon the availability of data, progress on each of the indicators will continue to be reported in annual Viral Hepatitis Action Plan Progress Reports.