Guidance for home health survey and certification activities archived annually.
Issued by: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Issue Date: July 14, 2016
This section contains an archive of other information, data, and events that, while no longer current, may be of value to consumers, health care providers, surveyors, regional office staff, researchers and others.
Topics found here relate to home health survey and certification activities archived annually.
The following archived files are available in the Downloads section below:
- 2004 Training
- OASIS-C 2009
- HHA seeking Medicare certification
- Errata Sheet
- OASIS-C Version 2.00 Data Specifications in PDF Format
- OASIS-C Version 2.00 Data Specifications in Excel Format
- OASIS-C Version 2.00 Data Specifications in Access Format
- OASIS-C Version 2.00 Data Specifications in Logical HTML Format
- OASIS-C Version 2.00 Data Specifications in Submission HTML Format
- OASIS Crosswalk in PDF Format
HHS is committed to making its websites and documents accessible to the widest possible audience, including individuals with disabilities. We are in the process of retroactively making some documents accessible. If you need assistance accessing an accessible version of this document, please reach out to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this database lack the force and effect of law, except as authorized by law (including Medicare Advantage Rate Announcements and Advance Notices) or as specifically incorporated into a contract. The Department may not cite, use, or rely on any guidance that is not posted on the guidance repository, except to establish historical facts.