Use healthfinder.gov (en español) to access easy-to-understand information and tools to help you and those you care about stay healthy. The site provides reliable information on diseases and conditions from over 1,600 government and non-profit organizations.
- The Quick Guide to Healthy Living shows you how to get on the right track to being healthy by explaining in plain language what screenings and tests you need and how to stay healthy.
- Health topics in alphabetical order
- Personal health tools
- Help in locating a doctor, health center, or public library
- Today’s health news headlines
- Yearly calendar of national health observances