Order Free Tests
Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 4 free at-home tests beginning November 20. I If you did not order tests this fall, you may place two orders for a total of 8 tests. To order your tests, visit COVIDTests.gov.
How to Find COVID-19 Testing Locations
Low- or no-cost COVID-19 tests are available to everyone in the U.S., including people who are uninsured, at health centers and select pharmacies. Contact your health care provider or your state or local public health department for more information.
Health centers provide free or low-cost COVID-19 tests to people who meet criteria for testing. If there are costs to the patient, health centers may provide sliding fee discounts based on income and family size.
Find a health center near you. Please call the health center to ask about the availability of low- or no-cost testing.
HHS has partnered with pharmacies and retail companies to accelerate testing for more Americans in communities across the country. These companies are coordinating with state and local governments to:
- Provide Americans with faster, less invasive and more convenient testing
- Protect healthcare personnel by eliminating direct-contact with symptomatic individuals
- Expand testing to communities across the United States, especially those that are under-tested and socially vulnerable
Please visit these companies' websites to learn more about their efforts to provide timely and accessible COVID-19 testing or to schedule an appointment.
- CVS provides testing at participating CVS pharmacies.
- eTrueNorth provides testing at independent pharmacies and retail locations including Health Mart and Topco.
- Quest Diagnostics provides testing at Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center locations.
- Walgreens provides testing at participating Walgreens pharmacies.