Visit covid.gov for information on how to get free at-home tests.
How to Find COVID-19 Testing Locations
Low- or no-cost COVID-19 tests are available to everyone in the U.S., including people who are uninsured, at health centers and select pharmacies. Contact your health care provider or your state or local public health department for more information.
Health centers provide free or low-cost COVID-19 tests to people who meet criteria for testing. If there are costs to the patient, health centers may provide sliding fee discounts based on income and family size.
Find a health center near you. Please call the health center to ask about the availability of low- or no-cost testing.
HHS has partnered with pharmacies and retail companies to accelerate testing for more Americans in communities across the country. These companies are coordinating with state and local governments to:
- Provide Americans with faster, less invasive and more convenient testing
- Protect healthcare personnel by eliminating direct-contact with symptomatic individuals
- Expand testing to communities across the United States, especially those that are under-tested and socially vulnerable
Please visit these companies' websites to learn more about their efforts to provide timely and accessible COVID-19 testing or to schedule an appointment.
- Color Health
- Local independent pharmacies in partnership with Health Mart, eTrueNorth, and TOPCO
- Quest Diagnostics
- Longview International Technology Solutions