Get involved in TAG
By joining Adolescent Health: Think, Act, Grow® (TAG), you pledge to support TAG's goals, to raise awareness about adolescent health, and to take action to improve adolescent health and healthy development. In addition, you will be signed up for our e-updates to receive the latest TAG news and resources.
Here are five ways YOU can get involved with TAG and help improve adolescent health and healthy development:
1. Sign up for the monthly TAG Newsletter.
2. Follow TAG news on social media.
3. Promote TAG to your networks.
- Download the TAG Playbook and share with colleagues.
- Brief your colleagues about TAG at a staff or coalition meeting. Use or modify this slide deck TAG Overview slides. Along with the slides, use the TAG Overview one-pager.
- Share information about TAG through your newsletters, Facebook and blogposts, tweets, etc. Ideas for tweets and posts can be found in our TAG Toolkit.
- Display the TAG banners in your newsletter or on your website and link back to www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/tag. You can download the banners below.
TAG Social Media Images: Right-click to download for sharing via social media.
TAG Web Banners: Right-click to download and post to your website.
4. Take Action to improve adolescent health.
5. Share your successful strategies for improving adolescent health and healthy development.
We'll feature examples of successful strategies in our newsletters and on our website.
Write us at TAGTeam@hhs.gov to share your approach!
Share a printable version of the "Get Involved with TAG" list with partners.
Adolescent Health: Think, Act, Grow® and the logo design are registered trademarks of HHS.
Content last reviewed on November 22, 2016