The Office of Adolescent Health offers several online learning opportunities for organizations in the adolescent pregnancy prevention and parenting fields, as well as anyone else providing services to adolescents. The online learning modules offer a systematic approach for assessing your knowledge and skills, combined with research-based summaries for increasing your knowledge and building skills in various areas, such as collaboration, performance measurement, outreach and communication.
- Adolescent Development E-Learning Module: Presents information on biological and brain development, cognitive development, identity and social development, and promoting healthy youth development.
- Collaboration Toolkit: Presents information on cultivating strategic partnerships, implementing innovative outreach strategies, and developing robust communication messages.
- Engaging Select Populations E-Learning Module: Provides programs with an overview of principles and strategies to more successfully reach diverse, vulnerable, and at-risk youth and, specifically, how to work in partnership with them.
- Fatherhood E-Learning Module: Provides an overview of key insights and data on the unique and irreplaceable role that fathers play in the well-being of their children.
- How to Select an Evidence-Based Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program: Designed to help organizations choose the evidence-based TPP program that is best suited to meet their specific needs and goals.
- Performance Management E-Learning Module: Supports organizations in developing and improving internal performance management systems and practices that harness the power of data for informed, strategic decision-making and quality improvement.
- Performance Management Online Assessment: Designed to assess your sense of the state of performance management knowledge and capacity within your organization.
- Strategic Communications Toolkit: Provides tips for communicating strategically by tying internal and external communication activities to a plan in which you identify concrete, measurable objectives and link them to your ultimate desired outcomes.
- Sustainability E-Learning Module: Teaches staff and leaders from organizations working with adolescents how to achieve sustainable impacts.
- Talking with Teens about Reproductive Health E-Learning Module: Provides staff working with young people tips and tools that they can use to ease discomfort and create an open, supportive environment for talking with teens about reproductive health.