The goal of the Tier 1B FOA from the HHS Office of Adolescent Health (OAH) is to have a significant impact on reducing rates of teen pregnancy and existing disparities by replicating evidence-based TPP programs to scale in at least three settings in communities and with populations at greatest need. Applicants can propose to work in a single community or in multiple communities. Each target community must be defined by clear geographic boundaries. OAH anticipates funding 60 grantees for a five-year project period with an annual budget of $500,000 - $2,000,000.
Resources for FOA AH-TP1-15-002
- Replicating Evidence-Based Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs to Scale in Communities with the Greatest Need (Tier 1B)
- Letters of Intent Due: Sunday, February 1, 2015
- Update on Letters of Intent: Letters of Intent were requested, but not required. Three hundred fifty (350) letters of intent were received. This number does not necessarily indicate the number of applications that will be submitted for the Wednesday, April 1, 2015 deadline.
- Applications Due: Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Technical Assistance Webinar for Potential Applicants on Thursday, January 22, 2015
- FAQs for OAH TPP FOAs (UPDATED--2/10/15)
- Additional FAQs for FOA AH-TP1-15-002 (UPDATED--2/10/15)
- Sample Templates for Use in Applications
- For Further Questions: Tier 1B -- Tpptier1b@hhs.gov